Friday, October 3, 2008

Glory to God

Psalm 96: 4 - For the Lord is GREAT, and greatly to be praised: he is to be feared above all gods.

I am just in love with being a mom, I look at Emma everyday and I am just overwhelmed with love for her. I enjoy every minute with her even when she is being a fuss bucket. :) It is only because of God's mighty power that I have this wonderful family and I get to stay at home and just love on both of them right now.

I give God a million hallelujahs.
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Angelina said...

ahhhh..she looks so sweet and cuddly wrapped all up like a little papoose.. God is grand!

Mel G. said...

Jack and I can't wait to meet Emma! Oh, and see you and Robert. Ask Nate and Jodi about being second fiddle to their Little Miss! We still love you, you guys just aren't as CUTE!