Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Crafty Pirate

I guess I should call myself a craft pirate because I beg, borrow, and steal ideas from all of my friends who are super crafty.
Especially Amber & Joani. Here are some of the latest crafts which were pretty much thrown together in one evening with
Amber while the daddys watched the kiddos.

Emma's hairbow tip ~ Wrap ribbed ribbon around a wooden dowel, secure ends with wooden clothes pin and bake in the oven at 200 for 15 minutes. The ribbon will come out curly.



Glass pendant idea from http://treyandlucy.blogspot.com



Book bag for Emma~ puffy paint and beaded ribbon were bought at the dollar store.



Bought this fabric at Wal-mart and all I had to do was sew it up the back and add ribbon for straps. Amber reminded me to measure the waist and straps on Emma before I started sewing.
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Mel G. said...

So PINK!! What a girl you have there. She is going to be so well accessorized!

Amber said...

It all turned out so beautiful!! Love being crafty with you girl!