Friday, October 2, 2009

What's a Girl to do with Spare Time & Spare Paint?

Garage Redo Or Course! We had about 4 gallons of left over paint after painting our house 2 years ago. Well I put that paint to good use; no more greasy finger prints on our white door. The white board was left over from my classroom and the cute little signs were from past Christmas gifts. The workbench was a kit from Home Depot for $80, I talked (Nick) the manager at the Redmond Home Depot into giving me the floor model for $60 ( I wasn't sure if I could even put the kit together). I was so excited to show this to Hubby. He now has a place to put all his tools. It will be a great place to work on messy crafts and flower arrangements.
Does this mean that you can make me a picnic table now, honey?
Before


After: Daisy even has a cute little place under the workbench.
Posted by Picasa

6 comments:

Jodiferkay said...

It looks FABULOUS!

Mr. and Mrs. McMillian said...

looks like robert better start using that garage! ;)

Mel G. said...

Oh my word. Aren't you the best! Picnic table and then some he owes you. Tell him i said so!

Mel G. said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Mel G. said...

Sam, I don't know how but my comment got put up twice, so i deleted on. Silly computer.

bendbouquets said...

So Mel, now I may have to wait til next spring for my picnic table. He says I wouldn't use it in the winter anyway. You need to talk to him :)